Welcome to EARTH, WIND & POWER® Media
Our sole mission is to arm readers with content and resources from which they can make informed decisions on the many ways they can help reduce their carbon footprint. The articles we post will cover all things environmental from the latest and most educational DVD reviews to eco-fashion to traveling green to the most environmentally progressive cars of the year.
“Global warming and climate change are mainstream concerns to everyone. As such, there is a growing trend towards fuel-efficient vehicles, green travel alternatives, and consumers turning to eco-friendly housing, products, and clothing,” says founder and editor-in-chief, Courtney Caldwell.
We are facing a planetary emergency with little time left to reverse the damage. We must all take action to help restore our planet to its natural state of health before it’s too late, hence the birth of the EWP Blogazine. Consumers can expect expert advice and tips on a variety of topics that will span across several industries, such as;
- Travel – Sustainability has become a hot topic in the tourism industry. The travel section will provide information on eco-friendly lodging, travel products and tips on how to tread lightly.
- Home & Garden – Here, you will find all the latest information on organic household products for your home and garden. We will also explore the latest in solar and wind to create energy-efficient homes, even everyday living.
- Environmental Documentary Reviews – With so many DVDs available it is hard to figure out which ones offer the most accurate information. And who has the time? We do. We will review all the latest documentaries to let you know which ones should be on your short list to stay informed.
- Automotive – The auto industry is making excellent progress with electric, hybrid, and other alternative power sources with their new century know-how. We’ll review what’s new to keep you in the loop. Eco-ingenuity will also be recognized with the Earth, Wind & Power Awards, designed to honor vehicles that consume less energy by using greener power supplies, promote a cleaner environment, and support the mission to achieve energy independence.
- Fashion – Live a more eco-friendly lifestyle with tips on how to develop a more sustainable wardrobe without stifling your style.
- Celebrity Sound-Off – Celebrities and sports figures are getting involved on a massive scale. This section will share their comments as well as what they are doing to pitch in.
- Political Opinion – Learn which politicians have climbed aboard the Earthbound Express, and what they're doing to improve our quality of life through their environmental initiatives and programs.
- Science Matters – Scientists all over the world agree that our planet’s health is in rapid decline. The evidence is everywhere, from erratic weather patterns to melting glaciers. EWP will interview scientists who will help distinguish the facts from fiction, so we can all take the right path to action.